Living a healthier life is bound to make you more energetic, productive and happier
Come to the Uhuru Gardens and learn more about eating healthy, finding your healthy weight and learn about the healthy activities that you can add to your life and offer the most needed information about upholding a healthy lifestyle.
Aimed at attracting local and area residents interested in health, fitness, safety, sports, wellness, aging etc. It is a perfect platform for companies and individuals involved in health, fitness, sports and anything health related to showcase their products and services.
Whether you are a health enthusiast or just a beginner in your health journey, the Health Festival is your one stop shop to find products, services and information that you need.
• Healthy cooking stage- chefs prepare healthy food samples/meals: always a festival favorite
• Plenary sessions- Educational content of all things health/nutrition
• Fitness Stage- Offering free classes on yoga, Zumba, Tae Bo, aerobics, self-defense classes and much more.
• Know your numbers and identify your health risks by participating in more than 10 health screenings.
• Save up on your annual check up on dental, eye, ear, diabetes, cancer, blood pressure, BMI assessments, HIV screenings and information)
• Basic first aid and CPR training
• Skin and hair analysis
• Free samples of health products
• Vendors and Shopping
• Free mini massages
• Kids corner; face painting, bouncing castles, water sports, Live bands, stand up performances
• Networking and so much more.
Tel (+254) 20 2625975
Cell (+254) 733836254