Valentine's Day is truly a wonderful time of the year, reward your loved ones with the most memorable gift; a safari to Arusha, Tanzania.
This safari will take you to the beautiful city of Arusha which has a very welcoming feel because of its location. Sitting at the foothills of Mt. Kilimanjaro’s little brother Mt. Meru.
Being at the heart of Tanzania’s safari industry offers all there is to adventure seekers. However, Arusha is definitely more than just a safari town; it has superb views of Kilimanjaro and with a number of coffee plantations situated around the edge of town, it is a great place to stay for a day or two before heading out on safari.
• Road trip from Nairobi to Arusha
• Sight seeing
• Photography en-route to Arusha
• Visit Maasai market
• Tour of Arusha City
• Dinner and overnight stay at the Natron Palace Hotel
• Lake Duluti Excursions
• Visit Arusha Cultural Centre
• Swimming and interaction
• Visit to Arusha Market
• Drive back to Nairobi
• Drop off at Nairobi CBD
1. Safari transport
2. Accommodation with Half Board meals
3. Executive hotel accommodation with Wi-Fi 2 people room Sharing
4. Entry fee to Lake Duluti
5. Swimming at hotel
6. Arusha Town Excursion (Shopping & City Tour)
7. Visit to cultural centre
8. COMESA insurance
9. Road use fee
10. 500ml drinking water
12. Free flower for every lady
1. Passport Charges
2. Yellow fever charges
3. Drinks / alcohol
4. Extra fees / charges
5. Anything not mentioned above.
1. Temporary Passport is issued at Nyayo house at ksh.300
2. Yellow fever vaccination and certificate is done at Nyayo house/boarder (1000/1500/=)...Vaccine last for 10 years & is always needed when travelling.
The deposit for cancelling three days before the safari is non refundable, the deposit will be used to cater for third party expenses.
Citizens: Ksh 6,900
Couple Rate: Ksh 13,000
Residents: Ksh 7,800
Non Residents: USD 120
Phone:0710 109 928