Used as a forum to flaunt personality and creativity, celebrity based awards have shaped the fashion industry in more ways than one. This year's Grammy Awards was no different.
Other than Beyonce's golden maternity outfits, the likes of Rihanna, Jennifer Lopez and Chrissy Teigen kept it simple, but sexy.
Check out this timeless pieces your fave celebs rocked to the Grammy Awards 2017.
1. Rihanna wore a fantastic two piece ensemble. An Armani Privé top with encrusted tangerine jewels matched with a ruffled skirt of voluminous deep black silk organza.
2. Best pop vocal nominee, Demi Lovato graced the event in a nude-colored, eyelet detailing dress by Julien Macdonald. Braless is a scary look to pull off but Demi isn't one to shy off. Check out that low cut cleavage complemented by the bare back design.
3. Chrissy always looks the part on red carpet . This year she rocked a black sheer dress to the Grammy's with waist cuts on both sides. Notice how fitting this look is.
4. Winner of all her five nominations Adele dressed the part in a green Givenchy gown.
4. Music queen Jennifer Lopez wasn't left behind either. Here's her long flowing Ralph & Russo dress, a diamond encrusted clutch and heels.
5. Beyonce's sister Solange is a growing voice in the music industry. She showed up in a golden two-piece single-sleeved peplum top and thigh-baring split.
She later switched up for another creative chiffon ensemble with silver heels.
6. Celine Dion stole the show with her green glittering Zuhair Murad gown.
Here a few more pictures of the best gowns at the Grammy's 2017