With her latest singlem Doing Her Thing Tho, Fena Gitu has curved a niche for her unique musical artistry in the entertainment industry by releasing hit after hit.
And she's doing it in style.
When it comes to fashion, this musical goddess leans more towards boyish cuts with a touch of feminine class. A free soul geared to dress more for comfort than appeal, Fena is living proof that you don't have to rock a miniskirt to look sexy.
Here are ten times this Fenamenal star aced cross dressing
1. When she paired camo with sweatpants.
Fena Gitu (Denri Africa)
2. When Fena rocked khaki dungarees to a performance.
3. When she put the F in fine with this simple outfit.
4. When she wore all white to a shoot.
Monochrome outfits are best defined by their accessories. Like Fena below, the brown shoes, bag and belt were a major plus to her final look.
5. Fena's the only Kenyan female we've seen on stage looking like she's heading for a board meeting.
6. When she reminded us that baggy pants look better with smaller t-shirts.
7. You could easily call her the Kenyan Jidenna.
8. When she wore this cool print fannel shirt
9. And this leather jacket.
10. Seriously, could she get any hotter than this?
Fena Gitu (Photo Credits (all courtesy))