How does a man look so good yet so different?
Other than being a total eye candy, producer cum musician, Kagwe Mungai has a chilled out personality, a sense of humour and takes a humble approach with every one he meets. Call him out on the streets and if he doesn't leave you blushing with his witty, he'll definitely say hi back in the least. But that's not why he's our Man crush this very chilly Monday.
Think about it, selecting a hairstyle for guys is tricky. He may end up looking the Weekend's evil twin or have a bad case of Van Diesel without they sexyness. Well, Kagwe is all goals. During his last interview with P Live he said,"I like to experiment with everything, at some point I had blonde hair, another time it was relaxed, I’ve had cornrows, an afro, I’ve gone bald and then I did the faux locks. Now I’m just here."
No worries Kagwe, we've loved the outcomes. Check out this celebrity hotty with his hot hair cuts.
1. Yup, he did go full blonde sometime back. Quite a daring choice and one that rarely works with a lot of guys but Kagwe Oh Kagwe, why are you so hot?
2. Then he went for short twisted curls with a fade, the boy next door look that girl's find very sexy.
3. Add on a ragged beard to the fade and look like a rich bad boy.
4. So imagine the excitement when he finally let hair grow into a Line up taper. Yup, totally bangable!
5. As much as we'd like to deny it, we're a reserved community and Kagwe's faux locks left fans confused and pretty much shocked at the daring do. Still, he managed to look pretty edible with a man bun and faux hawk.
6. Now Kagwe Mungai is turning heads with his latest hairstyle, a sexy mid fade with medium length dreads.