He is the host of Maisha Mzuqa show on local TV channel KTN, the acclaimed Best Dressed Celebrity, a lover of fashion and trend. He's the one and only Jamal Gaddafi, arguably one of the hottest men in Nairobi.
With reason of course.
When we say lover of fashion, we mean it in all kinds of ways. From his office wear to his causal dressing, Jamal is killing it. He even started his own male wear shop with his friend Abduswamad.
You see, there's something about suits that allure women. It's unexplainable really but a few minutes into staring at this guy is enough to define it.
Here is six reasons why Kenyan men love to hate him.
1. He can rock sneakers with a two piece.
2. He doesn't mind happy socks or bright colours on his apparel.
3. He knows how to match his ties.
4. No seriously, who can get over this look?
5. He knows when to switch it up a bit. Here's a tip, red makes you look a bit more plum adding to your visual girth.
6. Sigh* he understands the power of simplicity in dressing.
Because we believe that everybody needs a bit of Jamal in their life, here's a few more pictures.
Oh and ladies, he's a married man.